Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch March #2 & a G45 Sneak Peak

Hi There!

First up I have just completed a LO using the sketch over at Kaisercraft for Saturday Sketch March #2. This is the sketch



& my take on it
Doesn't Evie look like such a cutie pie in her Flower girl dress! I have used the MCS Feb LE Kit again which was full of Kaisercraft SweetNothings
I fussy cut the cameo & framed it with a Prima Metal Treasure Frame
I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder again for some texture & layered some Prima bling & a LYB doily

Last week I ran a Scrap A Rainbow challenge over at Scrapz.Biz. I chose a bright & colourful palette to play with
(Inspiration pic from Pinterest)

I made this cute little card

I have used Crate Paper Random & Echo Park Victoria Garden

I made the flowers using Prima hydrangas & Crate Paper Random Brads

As promised I said I would post a couple of sneaky peaks of my 3 projects I submitted for the final stage of the Graphic 45 DT call. I tell you what I have never scrapped & felt so sick at the same time!! I was sooooooooo nervous but I am really happy with the end result. March 30 can't come quick enough!!

Project 1
This is a LO using Travelouge collection. It is very true to my style with lots of layers & fussycutting!

Project 2
I made some bunting as decor for Evie's room using a combination of Once Upon a Springtime & Little Darlings. It is very whimsical & girly

Project 3
This is a Baby's firsts milestone book using the Little Darlings collection. This book is very shabby chic full of lace, fussy cuts & chipboard pieces

& last of all I just wanted to share a pic of my gorgeous little nephew Ryder. He is now 3 weeks old & a total cutie pie! Can't wait to scrap some baby pics of him!


Thanx for looking!
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. I wish you ALL the luck!!!! I would be so proud if they choose you!!! You deserve it! Your work is gorgeous!!!Good luck with Kaisercraft too! Great take on the sketch! Evie and Ryder are SOOO sweet!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell your projects look gorgeous I can't wait to see each one if full! Lovely page and really cute card too, you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your sneak peeks look amazing! I can't wait to see more:) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too, it would be so amazing to be on the team together with you:)

    Your Kaisercraft layout is absolutely fabulous and so is your card. I just love the dimension in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Shell! The sneak peeks look great, can't wait to see the full reveal, I really hope you make it. Your work is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX